New 72″ Eliminator Landscape Rake Attachment for skid steer / track loaders and compact tractors made by Loegering Attachments. The Eliminator rake “eliminates” hours of manual labor while preparing all types of soil conditions. Go from uncleared lot to finished seed bed with one attachment! Increased visibility allows you to place soil within inches of sidewalks, buildings, and landscaped areas. The Eliminator is easy to operate and simple to learn to use. There are no moving parts and no hydraulic hook-ups. The hardened grading teeth level soil in either forward or reverse. This attachment is great for grading, raking, leveling, clearing and loosening the toughest ground conditions. Can also be used for ripping out roots or unwanted shrubbery. The universal quick attach plate fits most makes and models of skid steer loaders and compact tractors. Weight is 395 lbs. Available in 42″, 72″ & 84″ sizes.
(NOTE: Pictures show 72″ model)
- Precision placement allows you to push soil within inches of the edges.
- Perfect along driveways, walks and curbs.
- Grading teeth create a smooth final grade.
- Great for removing shrubs and small vegetation.
- Works well in tight areas, normally requiring hours of manual labor.
- Scarifying teeth loosen even the hardest soils (both forward and in reverse).
Compare & Save. Made in the USA!